We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com) for our Technology Services Department. We will start using Family ID the summer of 2018. If you have already registered for Family ID for the SCSD Athletics Department there is no need to register again.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to sign school policies, such as technology handbook agreements, BYOD agreements, and acceptable use policies, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on the link below. You may register at any time, but Family ID for Technology Services will take effect in the summer:
Follow these steps:
- Click on Create Account. Enter the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Type "Somers" as the organization name and select New York.
- Scroll down and click on Somers Technology Services Department and then BAK Tablet Pick-up.
- Select the date and time for tablet pick-up and scroll all the way down to read and sign the agreements.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
No Payment Required or Alternate Payment Method (check, cash, non-FamilyID payment site)
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
The BAK tablet pick-up form is where you will sign up for a pick-up time and digitally sign the PLD agreement and the AUP agreement.