Welcome to 7th Grade Math! Over the course of this year we will be exploring many different topics designed to enable students to gain proficiency in basic math skills with whole numbers, fractions, decimals, and integers. Other topics include ratios, proportional relationships, expressions and equations, geometry, and statistics and probability.
For our class all notes, most homework, and the workbook will be on One Note. We ask that students come to class every day with their PLD charged, along with their stylus and charger.
Below is some additional information.
Materials Needed for Class Every Day:
- PLD, stylus, charger, earbuds
- Pens and pencils
- 1-inch 3-ring binder (or notebook)
- Loose-leaf paper
- Scientific calculator (may be kept at home)
- Homework is usually given every night. About once a week one homework assignment will be collected and graded.
- Students will be evaluated on tests, quizzes, projects, graded homework, and other assignments.
- All assignments are given a point value. Tests are more points than quizzes, etc.
- Extra help is available during team time, and before or after school by request.
We are looking forward to a wonderful year!