Prior to starting the online registration process, please complete the documents listed below and scan them to your computer as they will need to be uploaded during the registration process.2. Proof of Residency: For a list of acceptable documents, click here
3. Proof of Age: Your child’s birth certificate, baptismal record, or passport. For additional acceptable forms, please see below
4. Records request Form: (New Registrants Only) New Registrants Permission for Release of Student Records
5. Health Assessment: (New Kindergarten Registrations Only) Health Assessment Form
6. Current Physical: Not required for initial enrollment, preferred within three days
7. Immunization Record: Provided before 14 days of enrollment or before 30 days of enrollment if it is known that the student has moved from another country
8. Report Card/Transcript from last school attended. (Provided within three days of enrollment; necessary to determine appropriate grade level placement not for enrollment). In addition, please request from your child's last school that a copy of all school records (academic, health, attendance, disciplinary records, individual evaluations, IEP’s, Section 504 Accommodation Plans, and a final transcript (if a high school student)) be sent directly to your child’s school.
If you HAVE a Campus Parent Portal account click the icon below, then click More, then Online Registration
If you do NOT have a Campus Parent Portal account, click the icon below to register online.
Additional Forms and Information
For more information, go to the Kindergarten Registration Information page.
Other Forms You May Need
Registration Affidavit - click on this link to download
Residency Affidavit - click on this link to download
Property Owner - Landlord Affidavit - click on this link to download
Change of Address
If you are a current resident and you are moving within the district, you will need to complete a transportation form and submit it to the District Registrar along with proof of the new address.
The following documents are acceptable as proof of your new address:
-Lease agreement and landlord's school tax bill
Transportation Change of Address Form.
The following documentation may be submitted to demonstrate physical presence within the District (provided within three days of enrollment):
- a copy of a residential lease or proof of ownership of a house or condominium, such as a deed or mortgage statement.
- a statement by a third-party landlord, owner or tenant from whom the parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation leases or with whom they share property within the district, which may be either sworn or affidavits can be found on the district website).
- such other statement by a third party relating to the parent(s)' or person(s) in parental relation's physical presence in the district.
- Other current documentation, such as:
- Pay stub showing your address
- Income tax form that shows your address
- Utility bill or another bill in your name
- Membership documents based on residency, such as a local library card
- Voter registration card
- Driver’s license, or permit, or non-driver ID
- State or other government issued ID
- Documents from government agencies such as social-service agency or the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement
- or evidence of custody of the child, including but not limited to judicial custody orders or guardianship papers.
Pursuant to the Commissioner’s Regulations, when a child's parent(s), the person(s) in parental relation to the child or the child, as appropriate, requests enrollment of the child in the District, such child shall be enrolled and shall begin attendance on the next school day, or as soon as practical, unless a determination of non-residency is made in accordance with the Commissioners Regulations and the Education Law on the date of such request for enrollment. Parent(s), the person(s) in parental relation to the child or the child, as appropriate, shall have up to three business days after initial enrollment to submit documentation and/or information in support of the child's residency in the District.
Where a certified transcript of a birth certificate or record of baptism is not available, a passport (including a foreign passport); Where none of the above is available other documentary or recorded evidence in existence two years or more, except an affidavit of age, may be submitted* Such other evidence may include but not be limited to the following: official driver's license; State or other government issued identification; school photo identification with date of birth; consulate identification card; hospital or health records; military dependent identification card; documents issued by Federal State or local agencies (e.g., focal social service agency* Federal Office of Refugee Resettlement); court orders or other court-issued documents; Native American tribal document; or records from non-profit international aid agencies and voluntary agencies.