- Family Portal - Infinite Campus
This link will take you to the Infinite Campus Family Portal. From the portal, parents can view their child's registration information, attendance, grades, state and local test information and, at times, receive personalized instructions to access some of the district's instructional technology, such as Schoology. Please check the portal often!
- Parent Square
- Parent Schoology Link (Only for Somers Middle School and High School Parents)
Schoology is the District's Learning Management System (LMS). Schoology allows students to communicate, access course materials and calendars, receive and hand in assignments, and take assessments. All classes in Somers Middle and High Schools use this platform. If you are looking to support your student at home, please create a parent account and see what engaging activities your child is participating in!
- If you do not already have a parent Schoology account, be sure to check the Infinite Campus backpack before clicking the link below. In the backpack, you will find personalized instructions with a unique access code for each of your children.
- If you already have a parent account in Schoology, you may follow the link below for instructions on how to login.
- If you already have a parent account in Schoology and are looking to access it, follow this link:
- SchoolDismissal Manager (Only for Primrose Elementary and Somers Intermediate Parents)
- Here Comes the Bus App Instructions
- Clever Single-Sign on
Clever is the district's portal that allows students access to many educational apps, all with a single sign-on to Office365. If you are looking for help accessing online resources assigned by your child's teacher, Clever is the best place to start. Watch this video for instructions!