Information for Mrs. Stietzel’s Class
- *Allergy Information: This is to inform you that there are students in your child’s class who have a serious food allergy to PEANUTS and TREE NUTS (i.e.: Almond, Walnut, Pecan, Pistachio, Cashew, Hazelnut, Brazil nut, Macadamia nut, etc.)
We are asking for your cooperation because a life-threatening allergic reaction can result from either ingestion or contact with the food allergen. Please check your labels carefully.
Snack Time -For your child’s snack, which is consumed in the classroom, DO NOT send in any food containing peanuts or tree nuts.
Classroom Celebrations- For food to be shared in the classroom for celebrations or events: · DO NOT send in any food containing peanuts or tree nuts. · DO NOT send in any products that have “been made in a factory with” or “processed on machinery that also processes” nuts.
Lunch Time- You may pack a lunch containing these products. Lunch is a more controlled situation because of the use of a table that does not allow nuts and peanuts. If your child wants to eat lunch with a friend at that table, we ask that you not send in any food containing tree nuts.
- Supplies for Mrs. Stietzel’s Class:
(these supplies will be kept in Mrs. Stietzel’s classroom)
- Please label all supplies (even initialing individual markers if possible) except those for classroom use - they will be collected and distributed as needed. Thank you!
PLEASE LABEL THESE SUPPLIES:
- 2 primary notebook with a picture box on each page
- 1 sturdy plastic pocket folders
- 3 large glue sticks
- headphones (Not Earbuds)
- 2-4 low odor dry erase pens
- 1 box thin washable Crayola classic markers - 8 ct.
- 1 box Crayola colored pencils - 12 ct.
- 1 Box Crayola crayons - 24 ct.
- 1 pair Fiskars blunt 5" scissors
- 1 large plastic supply box (approx. 5" x 13")
For classroom community use:
- 1 pack of 3x3 post-it notes
- 60 #2 Ticonderoga pencils - sharpened
- 2 packages of Baby Wipes
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 8oz or larger pump of hand sanitizer(girls only)
- 1 box – gallon zip-loc bags (boys only)
- Additional Supplies for Mrs. Dwyer’s Class: (to be kept in Dwyer’s Classroom)
- 1 pack crayola colored pencils - 12 ct.
- 1 box crayola crayons - 24 ct.
- 1 box crayola markers - 8 ct.
- 1 large plastic supply box (approx 5" x 13")
- 1 pack black low odor dry erase marker
- 2 wide-ruled black and white marble notebooks
- 1 pack of #2 pencils
- Summer Project For Mrs. Stietzel’s Class:
(Please bring in the first day of school so your child can share with their new friends!)
- Make a "me box" (or bag). Decorate it with your name and possibly some art or photos or stickers. Then, gather up to 10 items that you can keep in it to tell about yourself. You can include things like a seashell from your summer vacation, a sports ribbon, tickets from a game or show, a poem you wrote, etc. you can bring it in in the first week of school.
Please feel free to reach out to me and your child’s general education teacher with any further questions you may have! My hope is that this information will help in navigating between our multiple classroom websites! As an inclusive special education classroom we value all students’ and their involvement in our general education partner classes! As the year progresses, we will continue to inform you of all important information for both your child’s classrooms.
Your Child’s Teaching Team J