Ms. Sebastiano’s Supply List
For September all children will need:
- A backpack, no wheelies
- 1 pocket folder, any design (bottom pockets only, please). Please choose a sturdy folder that is made of coated paper. Plain paper folders do not last long. Papers tend to fall out of plastic folders and get lost. Please do not purchase folders that have a middle section that you can put hole punched papers in. It makes it difficult to fit papers in the pockets. Please do not write your child’s name on the outside of the folder, I will have name stickers for them.
- 1 current photo of your child. It will be returned in June.
- 2 80 count packages of unscented baby wipes
- 1 box of tissues
- 2 boxes of 24 Crayola Crayons
- 1 box of Classic Crayola Markers (8 – 10 markers per box)
- 2 Expo Dry Erase Markers (low odor, round tip)
- Headphones for our computers, no earbuds, please! Please take the headphones out of their pakaging and put them in a gallon size Ziploc bag labelled with your child's name. It is important that they be in a gallon size bag so that your child can take their headphones in and out independently.
- One ½” or 1” 3 ring binder (not floppy, durable view cover please)
- 25 page protectors
- 1 large package of plain white napkins
- 100 pennies