- 3 dozen #2 Ticonderoga sharpened pencils
- 4 large glue sticks
- 2 THIN low odor dry erase marker (BLACK)
- 1 clean white sock to use for an eraser
- Crayola Crayons 24 count
- 1 thick yellow highlighter
- 1 pink beveled eraser
- 2 bottom pocket folders
- 1 box tissues
- 2 packages of baby wipes
- Girls- Thick Crayola Markers- 8 count
- Boys- Thin Crayola Marker – 8 Count
- Girls- I box of quart size Ziploc Bags with the Sliding Zipper
- Boys- 1 box of Gallon size Ziploc Bags with Sliding Zipper
- Headphones (for use in the computer lab and in the classroom, these headphones will be used for computerized literacy and math assessments this year as well. Please do not send in earbuds.) Please send them in a large Ziploc bag labeled with your child’s name on it.
- Scholastic News Subscription Money- Please write a check made payable to Scholastic Inc. in the amount of $6.05.
Please note your child will not need a pencil box to keep in their desk or scissors
If you can please sharpen all pencils before sending them to school that would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
PLEASE drop off supplies in a bag labeled with your child's name on it by August 29th. This will give me the opportunity to organize supplies prior to the first day of school. Thank you in advance for all supplies and sending them in early!!