Since sharing is an important social concept, the following items are to be brought in for a community supply. We will be sharing these items in our class all year. We will label materials when needed.
- 2 dozen #2 Ticonderoga sharpened pencils
- 3 large glue sticks
- 1 thick low odor dry erase marker ( black or blue)
- 1 clean white sock to use for an eraser
- Crayola Crayons 24 count
- Scissors- please have these available for home use. We have scissors in the classroom.
- 1 highlighter
- 1 pink beveled eraser
- 2 bottom pocket folders
- Plastic school box (5”x8”)
- 1 box tissues and 2 packages of baby wipes
- Girls- Thick Crayola Markers- 8 count
- Boys- Crayola Colored Pencils- 12 count
- Headphones (for use in the computer lab and in the classroom, these headphones will be used for computerized literacy and math assessments this year as well. Please do not send in earbuds.) Please send them in a large Ziploc bag labeled with your child’s name on it.