WELCOME TO 8th GRADE MATH
Mrs. Racioppo and Mrs. Breglio
Welcome to 8th Grade Math! Over the course of this year we will be exploring many different topics designed to enable students to gain proficiency in mathematical and pre-algebra skills. Other topics include exponents, linear equations, geometry, similarity and congruence, functions, and the real number system.
For our class all notes, most homework, and the workbook will be on One Note. We ask that students come to class every day with their PLD charged, along with their stylus.
Below is some additional information.
Materials Needed for Class Every Day:
· PLD, stylus, charger, earbuds
· Pens and pencils
· Spiral notebook
· 2 pocket folders (1 will be left in the room)
· Scientific calculator (may be kept at home)
- Homework is given multiple times a week.
- Homework will be collected from time to time and graded.
- Students will be evaluated on tests, quizzes, graded homework, and other assignments.
- All assignments are given a point value. Tests are more points than quizzes, etc.
· Extra help is available by request.
We are looking forward to a wonderful year!