World Language Expectations
Sra. /Mme. Messina
- Come to class prepared and on time.
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Raise your hand and wait to be recognized before speaking.
- Always show respect to teachers as well as classmates.
- Always be responsible in the ethical use of online translators.
- Remember to bring your charged tablet to class.
- A three-ring binder (2 inches)
- 5 dividers A blue or black pen/pencil
- 1 box of tissues
- Lined paper
- Your grade is based on:
- Speaking - 30%
- Tests - 25%
- Quizzes - 20%
- Projects - 15%
- Homework - 5%
Oral Communication consists of fluency, accuracy, pronunciation and daily practice.
- If at any time you feel that you need help or have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Messina